My Humble Abode

The illustrious ramblings of an idiosyncratic fellow (Man of Feeling, perhaps?), complete with nonsensical tintinabulations

Monday, May 02, 2005

Broke and tired student wanting to write films... Any interested offers, email shaggy673@hotmail.com

*sigh* well I just spent the entire day trying to find a job that is at least somewhat in my station. Nearest I can get is a photocopier. I am probably going to get a job at Tim Horton's... don't get me wrong, there are worse things...

But how does a Bibliophile with an Undergrad settle for sloshing out coffee???!!!

*sigh* However, you know what? I give this a chance to flip the proverbial bird at academia. I'm not bitter... but I am tired of academia within my discipline, because I am tired of critiquing other people's work without putting myself out there. So I'm going to do it. And you know what?

I'm going to become rich with just an undergrad.

Screw you, Dal. You don't want me, I'll get by. By myself!

...

Unless you want to accept me into your film study program...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home