My Humble Abode

The illustrious ramblings of an idiosyncratic fellow (Man of Feeling, perhaps?), complete with nonsensical tintinabulations

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The GruntWorker

Just like in terms of my current job (sloshing coffee), I am currently hard at work on something one would think comes easily: internet development.

I say that one would think it comes easy because it takes a lot of hard work for an internet website to seem 'easy', and to be easily navigatable. I am currently attempting to develop breadcrumbs for my website (The Psychomantium) once it goes 'live' and I actually buy a domain.

I'm not sure if development will prove easier once I am live or not, but we'll see.

I also am working hard to keep my squidoo site (The Storyteller) updated and, hopefully, promiting it a bit. My little extended network might seem like it is harder to promote, since I am now trying to advertize for three sites instead of one, but I think it will give me a bigger presence and overall, I do strongly believe that no hard work goes unrewarded... so long as one actually does the work.

With that said, you can look forward to my updated website soon. I am thinking hard about the backend, and attempting to make a design that is both intuitive and attractive.

It is surprisingly hard to find a website at once easy on the eyes and useful. I guess that could be said about a lot of things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home