My Humble Abode

The illustrious ramblings of an idiosyncratic fellow (Man of Feeling, perhaps?), complete with nonsensical tintinabulations

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Diary Entry 4000: I saw the news today, oh boy.

Ah it is that time again, when the winds blow less frigidly and the air is slightly more comforting. And when skirts are disgustingly short and teenage girls where clothing fit for the barbie dolls they SHOULD be playing with instead of having grossly underage sexual relations, increasing the annual siphylus growth spurt of 902 percent.

Ah, spring is in the air.

There is something inherently depressing about springtime. It is the time in which academia turns into summer job, in which brilliantly vibrant discussions of transcendental philosophies turns to "can I take your order?"

In short, it is the time of crashing down into the 'real world'.

But not this time! I have opportunities to escape the real world, albeit little by little. I have opportunities to put my work unto the stage... I have opportunities to put my work to publishing companies and in short... I have opportunities to still live in the transcendental realm of 'pure' ideas.

Take that, 'real' world. Never liked you OR your coffee anyway. I'm sticking to vampires and boogeymen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home