My Humble Abode

The illustrious ramblings of an idiosyncratic fellow (Man of Feeling, perhaps?), complete with nonsensical tintinabulations

Monday, September 18, 2006

Psychomantium has moved!

Greetings and salutations,

To update on my excursion through creating an online web-presence (basically a marketable community of practice), I now have purchased a domain.

The material from the psychomantium can now be found under http://www.monsterintern.com, under the "storyteller" section.

I plan on having a LOT of content on the site. It will be basically divided into three sections, the storyteller, which will be much like psychomantium once was, the philosopher, with essays on free speech as my first project, and the philanthropist, with forums, open discussions, links to charities, links to other people's works, etc.

I hope you like the new site :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home