My Humble Abode

The illustrious ramblings of an idiosyncratic fellow (Man of Feeling, perhaps?), complete with nonsensical tintinabulations

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A New Year

Another year! As I've been preparing a business plan for the MonsterIntern ebookstore, I have been rather busy. I've been doing a lot of research on the ebook format, including open ebook standards, sales expectations, etc. I am becoming more and more convinced that this will be a very hot market, and that the time is ripe for my work to gather the audience it deserves.

With a new year comes downfalls. My significant other is currently on the small island of Saba, or at least, on her way. Once there, she will be pursuing her dream, which is the motivation for me to pursue mine.

Hopefully it will give me enough to see her soon... but we shall see.

At any rate, I wish all of you readers a happy new year, and may this year be better than the last, with less sorrow, and more cheer.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home