My Humble Abode

The illustrious ramblings of an idiosyncratic fellow (Man of Feeling, perhaps?), complete with nonsensical tintinabulations

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Keeping up with Content

Ah, the wonders of attempting to keep up content...

I am trying to keep up my site as much as possible, but the updating is a little tiring. If I could do it full time, that would make for 1) better content and 2) more updates, but alas, someone has to put food up on the table.

Marketting my marketting site (my squidoo lens) is also tiring, though that I have, admittedly, let alone to pasture to some degree (updates as often as I can, which usually means about once a week).

All I can say is... can't wait till I get big enough to hire someone to help on the content...

Until then, I hope to have a new bit of material up on the site. I am currently attempting to brush up on my embedded javascript skills to have a menu-file rather than menu code in each page (can be a pain to update). Hopefully, that will work the way I have it in my head, but we shall see on that one.

I am also hoping to get some live content (i.e. updates) added by my site users, so I have put up a forum in which users can post up their opinions on my work, opinions on other works, chat about the weather... in general, I hope to have a community to help me keep the site content constantly fresh and updated even when I can't update as often as I would like.

Though I'm sometimes running on empty, there is always my favourite saying: you can't fail, you can only stop trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home