My Humble Abode

The illustrious ramblings of an idiosyncratic fellow (Man of Feeling, perhaps?), complete with nonsensical tintinabulations

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Links, The Fun, The games

I know, I didn't update this page in awhile. But still, I thought I'd drop a line, blabber on about things...

Observing the cars passing by, I am constantly frustrated by the human ability to waste resources. Four-seater cars polluting the air... with one driver on a cell-phone.

Or, ditto, with a passenger being ignored.

You can read my post on akpcep.com. It rants about this and other problems with technology.

I am also working on my website, with many short stories and the such. I am in the process of developing a back-end, so it is hard to say how often it will be updated (though I dare say it will be more often then this blog... ah well...)

Another place to go for interesting internet information is at squidoo. It is basically a site devoted to anyone who themselves is devoted to... well.. anything. A hobbyist's dream and a time-wasters utopia, the site is a collection of people talking about what they have a passion for. You can read my squidoo lens or sign up for your own.

At any rate, I hope to blog more often, with more interesting news, when it becomes applicable.

Until then, I will catch you on the flipside.

-- Your idiosyncratic friend who likes sammidges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home