My Humble Abode

The illustrious ramblings of an idiosyncratic fellow (Man of Feeling, perhaps?), complete with nonsensical tintinabulations

Friday, October 13, 2006

Preparing for Halloween

Greetings and salutations,

I am currently working on a horror short for the website. I hope to finish it soon, and will hope to update regularly for halloween (my favourite holiday).

I also managed to find a way to tighten my javascript even more due to the with(){} statement. Should cut down on the document.writeln's and shorten them up to simply with(document){writeln('asffasdfjk')}. This might not mean much to those who do not know coding, or for those in which this shortened form is obvious, but there it is anyway.

Also, in terms of marketting, I should be developing t-shirts shortly. I just have to develop a text-style for the words (logo is already decided upon).

Until next time, I hope to see you on the board to discuss my works or storytelling in general :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home